Scroll down for Desktop downloads (Win/Lin/RPI/Mac)
By Cubee Games
- Choose a version with the left and right arrow keys.
- Start it with Z.
- Return to the menu by pressing P or ENTER, then press "return to menu"
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move and Z to charge a jump.
- Release Z when the marshmallow stops flashing to jump high.
- Release Z while it is still flashing to do a small jump.
- Press the down arrow key to fall down faster.
Additional controls (3 hitpoints):
- Hold the direction of a wall you are next to while falling and press Z to wall jump.
Additional controls (2 hitpoints):
- Hold the direction of a wall to stick to it and fall slowly (you can still wall jump).
- Hold the up arrow when hitting a ceiling to stick to it and climb.
As you take damage, you get stickier affecting your movement.
Move forward and collect coins to increase your score.
Green orbs restore your hitpoints by one.
Gold coins with green edges normally act like coins, but some of them might give you another hitpoint instead.
Avoid the fire and heat plates to survive as long as you can!
|Updated||27 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||Endless, linux, mac, marshmallow, PICO-8, Pixel Art, raspberrypi, Singleplayer, windows|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
Click download now to get access to the following files: